Seventy-nine Texas school districts held a bond election on Saturday, May 9th, 2015. Sixty-two of the 79 school bond elections passed for a total of $3,215,487,383. The total amount proposed from these bond elections was $4,495,602,383.
There were eight fast growth districts that held bond elections, seven of which passed. These were:
- Comal ISD passed a $150,000,000 bond
- Klein ISD passed a $489,100,000 bond
- Lancaster ISD passed a $125,900,000 bond
- Montgomery ISD passed a $256,750,000 bond
- New Caney ISD passed a $173,000,000 bond
- Waxahachie ISD passed a $125,000,000 bond
- Wylie ISD (Taylor) passed a $15,000,000 bond
- Chapel Hill ISD proposed a $25,000,000 bond and it failed 52-48%.