Welcome to the FGSC Action Center!
We know FGSC members are busy so we want to make it as easy as possible for you to engage with your legislators. Through our new action center, you’ll be able to contact your specific legislators, view bills that are being tracked by FGSC, and receive timely alerts during the legislative session. Helpful hints are at the bottom of this page.
A few things to keep in mind regarding the FGSC Action Center:
- Alerts will come to you through your email but you can also view them in the Actions section.
- If there’s a specific/timely call to action, you’ll only receive an email if your legislator is on the committee where a bill is being discussed. (This is a courtesy to our legislators so they don’t get bombarded by emails that are not from their constituents.) As bills begin to move to the full House or Senate chamber, all FGSC members will be included in calls to action.
- Home address vs Work address – The system is set up so you can enter your home or work address. If you’re advocating on behalf of your school district or business, use your work address.
- Unsubscribing? No worries. Just be aware that once you unsubscribe, you can only re-subscribe by contacting Guy Sconzo. Also, if your boss is depending on you to know when he/she should call a legislator, you’ll want to stay subscribed to this list.
- Do you need to sign up? If you’re an FGSC member, no. You’re already in the system. If you’re an FGSC member but you’re not receiving our alerts, you’ve probably unsubscribed yourself. Contact Guy Sconzo before signing up again. Thanks!